Questions You Should Be Prepared To Answer In An Interview
Ensure you have done your homework on the company, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What questions do you have of me?
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
Sources (Updated September 2020):
It is always interesting to learn something new, particularly about an industry that such a significant impact on your labour hire agency career or hiring process. At Staffing we try to regularly publish articles on the latest hiring trends and strive to continually improve our own recruiting service delivery. We have a database of over 220,000 candidates and an extended network of referal partners. Not only do we feel confident we can delivery a great labour hire agency solutions to Employers, candidates also benefit from a range of CareerController.com tools and the knowledge that 6 has a large client base actively wanting to hire the best recruitment agencies, labour hire agency or labor hire talent available in and around 3. Why not register for work or contact 6 for some amazing Labour Hire Agency candidates. Our experienced Hong Kong recruitment consultants can help you. With roles involving , hk director of information executive recruiting, 2, hong kong information technology recruitment agency staff, or employment agency services in hong kong we may have your dream job.
For more Labour Hire Agency Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: